A MAGICAL MYSTERY

 A MAGICAL MYSTERY BY SOPHIE AND HURRY

When I was in high-school, I had a best friend called Nahikari Garcia, I didn´t know much about her, I still don´t.

We we were in a camp one day, 25 with 4 people inside, on a big island in the middle of a lake. That was in New Haven, Connecticut.

 

Suddenly we started sinking into the water when we saw some purple smoke and we saw... We saw thought and memory circling around it!

Suddenly, people with black masks and torches started burning our huts the two of us ran towards a canoe, and we crossed the lake.

Then, the smoke vanished, and Odin appeared. Then the smoke appeared  again and we flew to the clouds.

We heard music, and we ran towards it. a Michael Jackson concert!

 We ran to the front line, and there was Abraham Lincoln! We enjoyed the concert and after, I started thinking... How did I get there? 

I was reading my books in my room when I figured it out I was dead. Now, that made a lot of sense.

TO BE CONTINUED... THANK YOU!!





 

                       

Iruzkinak